Regular/Senior Frontend Developer with React
Company InformationStrypes is a company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 250 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals. Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
As a Regular/Senior Frontend Developer at Strypes, you will be joining our development teams to develop and enhance web-based applications and working with some of the latest technologies in user interfaces, server architecture and cloud-based computing. You will collaborate with many project team members (Product Owners, Architects, Engineers, Project Managers, etc.) to ensure the development and implementation of solutions built. Engineers on our team are collaborative in nature, opinionated about contemporary software development practices and open-minded to contrasting views. If you’re passionate about technology with a wide set of domain knowledge around UI or full stack development, we’d love to hear from you.
- Work closely with a proven development team on major software releases;
- Working in an agile development environment with daily stand-up meetings;
- Ensuring all deliverables are met as per plans and specifications;
- Delivering quality software on time;
- Fast learner and self-starter;
- 2+ years of experience with React;
- Experience with Electron is a plus;
- Good understanding of microservice architecture based on RESTful API;
- Write efficient, scalable, testable, and maintainable code for new features and system components;
- Deploy regular code releases to production and test environments; prioritize bug fixes to ensure critical up-time;
- Participate in design discussions about new features and ensure real-time technology integrates seamlessly with other pieces of the platform;
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills;
- Excellent analytical and design capabilities;
- Development experience on a SaaS product;
- Experience with Angular and knowledge of Single-Page Application (SPA);
- Experience in usability/interface design, UI/UX knowledge;
- Experience in Selenium;
Compensation Benefits- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Sponsored learning and training opportunities
- Mobile plan allowance;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility for home office;
- Free parking,car pooling program and secure bike stands for all employees
- Multisport card
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Loyalty program:
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now