Company InformationStrypes is a company with extensive experience in the software development. With a team of over 170 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals. Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
Compensation Benefits- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Loyalty program:
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
Our client is a leader with a mission to promote, develop and represent the European public real estate sector. Covering the whole spectrum of the listed real estate-stock exchange quoted property companies, investors and their suppliers for almost two decades now.
Our people make up a dynamic, fast-moving, entrepreneurial community. The one where people who can say “yes, I’ll do it” without yet knowing the solution have an advantage. An advantage that leads to personal growth, professional development, and peer-group recognition.
The team works with modern development techniques like continuous integration, unit testing, automated system testing and continuous deployment. And you will need to be able to think on an abstract level and be able to translate functional requirements to a solid software solution. You will be part of a Scrum Team, developing user stories into quality software, working with the other software engineers to maintain a solid design and architecture.
Main Responsibilities:- Develop quality software based on the user stories and functional requirements;
- Create unit tests and automated system tests;
- Create/modify required technical and quality related documentation;
- Participate in technical discussions regarding design and architecture;
- As a Scrum team member, you will actively participate in Scrum Sprint Plannings, Dailies, Refinement and Retrospective Meetings;
Education:- BSc or MSc in Computer science, Mathematics, Physics, Mechanics, or Electronics.
- Good understanding and experienced in using AngularJS;
- Experience in NodeJs;
- Experience in GIT;
- Experience in using Selenium;
- Experience in developing unit tests;
- Experience with development within a scrum team;
- Experience in Rhino and Java is an advantage;
- Experience with Bootstrap is an advantage;
- Servoy knowledge is a plus;
Personal skills:- Team player;
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment;
- Open communication attitude: active listening and giving feedback;
- Strong analytic view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility);
- Very good knowledge of English (both written and verbal).
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now