Regular Frontend Developer with Angular
Company InformationStrypes is a Dutch company with an extensive background in software development. For 12 years we have built a team of over 320 people in 3 locations (Sofia, Plovdiv, Eindhoven). Together we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. Today we are looking for bright- minded young people, willing to take their first steps in the field of software development and engineering.
As a Regular Frontend Developer at Strypes, you will be joining our development teams to develop and enhance web-based applications and working with some of the latest technologies in user interfaces, server architecture and cloud-based computing. You will collaborate with many project team members (Product Owners, Architects, Engineers, Project Managers, etc.) to ensure the development and implementation of solutions built. Engineers on our team are collaborative in nature, opinionated about contemporary software development practices and open-minded to contrasting views. If you’re passionate about technology with a wide set of domain knowledge around UI or full stack development, we’d love to hear from you.
- Work closely with a proven development team on major software releases;
- Working in an agile development environment with daily stand-up meetings;
- Ensuring all deliverables are met as per plans and specifications;
- Delivering quality software on time;
- Fast learner and self-starter;
Job RequirementsEssential Skills:
- 2+ years of experience with Angular;
- Experience with Vue.js or another front end framework is a plus;
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs;
- Write efficient, scalable, testable, and maintainable code for new features and system components;
- Deploy regular code releases to production and test environments; prioritize bug fixes to ensure critical up-time;
- Participate in design discussions about new features and ensure real-time technology integrates seamlessly with other pieces of the platform;
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills;
- Excellent analytical and design capabilities;
- Development experience on a SaaS product;
- Knowledge of Single-Page Application (SPA);
- Experience in usability/interface design, UI/UX knowledge;
Compensation Benefits- Short introduction program part of which is held at clients side;
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Probation period of 6 months;
- Loyalty program:
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now