Regular Embedded Engineer (C/C++)
Company InformationStrypes is a Dutch company with an extensive background in software development. For 12 years we have built a team of over 400 people in 4 locations (Sofia, Plovdiv, Burgas, Eindhoven). Together we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. Today we are looking for bright- minded young people, willing to take their first steps in the field of software development and engineering.
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a seasoned C/C++ developer who thoroughly understands the building of modern applications using the latest technologies. Best fit for the role will be one who can be hands on the details but is interested in the broader picture and the end to end product quality.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of advanced robots serving thousands of animal farms. The software solutions you will be working on will mostly be implemented in C/C++.
- Design and implement features and bug fixes in Embedded and/or Linux based devices;
- Show structured and methodical approach for solving complex problems;
- Apply Scrum and agile practices in your daily work;
- Create quality solutions through application of good coding and automated testing practices;
- Share know-how in formal and informal settings (e.g. training courses, coaching, mentoring).
Job Requirements- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar field experience;
- At least 3 years of experience in programming in C/C++ for embedded devices;
- Experience in programming in Python is a strong advantage;
- Experience with programming for Linux based embedded systems is an advantage;
- Experience with agile development methods is an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal);
- A team player with experience in diverse multicultural environments;
- Willingness to learn quickly and handle new challenges;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Ability to travel to the Netherlands occasionally.
Compensation Benefits- Short introduction program part of which is held at clients side;
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Probation period of 6 months;
- Loyalty program:
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now