Company InformationStrypes is a company with extensive experience in the software development. With a team of over 200 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals.
Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
We are looking for a seasoned hands-on Software Engineer who thoroughly understands building modern web portals using the latest front-end technologies, is passionate about software development and providing a great customer experience. You will have the opportunity to
play a key role in implementing the next generation People Management system for one of the largest container terminals in Europe.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Ensure the best possible performance, scalability, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Be able to set technical priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
Education:- BSc or MSc in Computer science, Mathematics, Physics, Mechanics, or Electronics
- Strong Frontend development with React framework
- Experience with HTML5/CSS3
- Experience with GIT
- A strong commitment to organization, planning, and collaboration
- Excellent English
- Team player
- Robust personality
- Ability to work without supervision in a dynamic environment with complex systems with many inter-connections
- Strong analytic skills combined with a pragmatic attitude
- Awareness of the many trade-offs involved in delivering complex software projects
- Open attitude towards communication: listening actively and giving feedback
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal)
Compensation Benefits- Short introduction program part of which is held at clients side;
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance; - Probation period of 3 months;
- Loyalty program:
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now