QT Software Architect
Company InformationStrypes is a company with extensive experience in the software development. With a team of over 170 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals.
Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
Compensation Benefits- Short introduction program part of which is held at clients side;
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
Our people make up a dynamic, fast-moving, entrepreneurial community. The one where people who can say “yes, I’ll do it” without yet knowing the solution have an advantage. An advantage that leads to personal growth, professional development, and peer-group recognition.
Strypes is looking for a Software Architect with strong QT and migration experience, who can become a valuable part of our Scrum team by by taking lead in analyzing the different Qt options and determine the best way forward how to introduce Qt on technical and business point of view. A professional who can take care for reaching the best possible technical result, keeping the constraints (like budget and time) in mind, with focus on building trusted relationship and clear communication with all stakeholders.
- Analyse customer requirements and existing system architecture;
- Prepare concept specifications, architecture specifications and discuss those with the customer to find the best solution;
- Review and prepare implementation effort estimates;
- Review technical project and non-project documentation;
- Have a wide and deep knowledge of Computers systems and their alternatives at a technical level.
- Find solutions for difficult technical problems;
- Attend onsite meetings with customer;
- Support creation of technical proposal and present it to the customer;
- Identifies the risks and suggests / takes the mitigation actions;
- Participates in the assessment of the possible new projects;
- Collaborates to the (long term) road-map/vision creation.
- BSc or MSc in Computer science, Mathematics, Physics, Mechanics, Electronics or any other in similar field;
- 5+ years experience in migration project to QT framework is a must. Proven track records of these;
- Proven and demonstrable code writing skills at Senior level;
- Advanced knowledge of modern software paradigms, structures and patterns;
- 5+ years of background in C++;
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal);
- Team player;
- Robust personality;
- Ability to work independent in a dynamic environment;
- Open communication attitude: active listening and giving feedback;
- Able to travel occasionally abroad;
- Able to initiate improvements, influence stakeholders;
- Strong analytic view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility).
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now