Company InformationStrypes is a company with extensive experience in the software development. With a team of over 200 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals. Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
We are looking for a Regular QA Engineer to be part of a developer’s team, for a client that is the biggest lithography machine producer worldwide. Your role will require involvement in all levels of software development and delivery process.
The candidate should be able to implement new features and to extend the current functionality of an existing services.
The candidate will actively contribute to the development and realization of software used for controlling and driving a wide variety of functionalities within our clients’ products. You will take ownership of problems and challenges.
Our people make up a dynamic, fast-moving, entrepreneurial community. The one where people who can say “yes, I’ll do it” without yet knowing the solution; have an advantage. An advantage that leads to personal growth, professional development, and peer-group recognition.
- Experience with Selenium and Spectron test framework will be considered as advantage.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM Methodology.
- Ability to run automated scripts and analyze the results.
- Create the overall test plans for our products.
- Define testing requirements early in the release cycle.
- Development of test strategies for non-functional areas (e.g. performance, load, scalability, usability, etc.).
- Measurement of software quality by using data from the test process, deployment, and production.
- Writing test scripts and automated test cases that are reliable, efficient, provide effective coverage and that can be reused.
- Ensuring the code provided is tested at the appropriate level (unit test, integrational/functional, UI, etc.).
- Manual testing when required.
- Documenting test specification, results and analysis with high-quality.
- Ensuring code/functionalities are delivered on time.
- As a Scrum team member actively to participate in Scrum Sprint Planning’s, Dailies, Refinement and Retrospective Meetings.
- At least 3 years QA experience.
- BSc or MSc in Computer science, Mathematics or Electronics (or relevant and proven work experience).
- ISTQB or other testing certification will be considered as advantage.
- Ability to analyze requirements and design specifications in preparation of test cases.
- Ability/willingness to learn quickly and handle new challenges and changes.
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements.
- Strong organizational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and ability to synthesize the results.
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to write routine reports .and correspondence for internal and external customer communications.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio etc.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
Compensation Benefits- Short introduction program part of which is held at clients side;
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Loyalty program:
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now