QA and Integration Engineer
Company InformationStrypes is a company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 250 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals. Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
The QA and Integration Engineer is a gatekeeper for the high quality of all timely integrated software solutions, developed by Strypes for our customer: Тhe biggest lithography machine producer worldwide. You will be a member of a team and will be involved in coordination on all levels (both within the development team and with the customer) and takes ownership over the integrational tasks during the project inception.
You will actively contribute to the development and realization of software used for controlling and driving a wide variety of functionalities within our clients’ products. You will take ownership of problems and challenges.
- Create the overall integration strategy and test plan for the project.
- Define testing requirements early in the release cycle.
- Measurement of software quality by using data from the test process, deployment, and production.
- Writing test scripts and automated test cases that are reliable, efficient, provide effective coverage and that can be reused.
- Ensuring the code provided is tested at the appropriate level.
- Executing automated and manual tests when required.
- Documenting test specification, results and analysis with high-quality.
- Maintaining the test environments.
- Ensuring code/functionalities are delivered on time.
- Participate in or lead communications with partners and clients.
- As a Scrum team member actively to participate in Scrum Sprint Plannings, Daily Meetings, Refinement and Retrospective Meetings.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or Electronics is considered an advantage;
- 3 years or more as Software Quality Assurance or tester
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements.
- Strong organizational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and ability to synthesize the results.
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness.
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
- Advanced level of MS office.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English - highly effective communication skills.
- Positive and “Can-do” proactive mindset.
- Strong analytic skills and focus on the delivery of business value.
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment.
- Motivated, result-oriented, pragmatic, adaptive to changes flexible personality.
Compensation Benefits- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Home office opportunity;
- Free parking and secure bike stands;
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Loyalty program:
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now