Project Manager / QA Manager
Company InformationStrypes is a company with extensive experience in the software development. With a team of over 200 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals. Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
Our people make up a dynamic, fast-moving, entrepreneurial community. The one where people who can say “yes, I’ll do it” without yet knowing the solution; have an advantage. An advantage that leads to personal growth, professional development, and peer-group recognition.
We are looking for a Project Manager to be in the lead of a QA team, for a validation project for Port of Rotterdam. The candidate will manage the scope, the budget and the timeline of the project, will oversee and manage the work of the QA team and report the progress to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with cross functional teams in order to define scope, goals and deliverables in alignment with client goals
- Project estimation, monitoring and controlling and reporting project progress to the stakeholders
- Proactively managing scope changes, risks and resolving issues
- Ensure that all stakeholders are aligned towards a common goal by meeting and receiving feedback on an ongoing basis
- Manage and track team progress, financials, and other KPIs in relation to the plan
- Provide feedback and overall technical guidance to the team
- 5+ years as a Project Manager
- Experience in managing fixed price contracts
- Solid stakeholder management experience
- PMI/Prince2 Certification is a plus
- Experience with Jira and MS Project
- Experience as a manager of a QA team will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to analyze requirements and estimating the effort for preparing automated tests will be considered as an advantage
- ISTQB certification will be considered as an advantage
- Experience with Tibco Nimbus tool will be considered as an advantage
- Experience with SpiraTam and Spira Rapise tools will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Professional attitude and excellent organizational skills
- Team player, proactive and positive attitude
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal) is a must
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence for internal and external customer communications
- Passionate about quality and possess great attention to detail
Compensation Benefits- Short introduction program part of which is held at clients side;
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Probation period of 3 months;
- Loyalty program:
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now