Project Manager / Product Owner
Company InformationStrypes is a Dutch company with an extensive background in software development. For 13 years we have built a team of over 400 people in 4 locations (Sofia, Plovdiv, Burgas, Eindhoven). Together we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. Today we are looking for bright- minded young people, willing to take their first steps in the field of software development and engineering.
Job DescriptionJob Mission:
We are looking for a Project Manager / Product Owner for our SAFe projects. That person will be leading the team and managing the projects from planning through execution and closing, overseeing the deliveries and will report the progress to key internal and external stakeholders. For certain projects he / she will play the role of the Product Owner in SAFe environment, serving as a liaison between the team and the customer, translating customer needs into product requirements, maximizing the value of the product created by the scrum development team.
Strypes is looking for a SAFe Project Manager / Product owner who can become a valuable part of our Scrum team. You will actively contribute to the development and realization of software used for controlling and driving a wide variety of functionalists within our clients’ products. You will take ownership of problems and challenges. As a Project Manager you will actively participate in planning and execution, making sure we deliver what we promise. As a Product Owner you will ensure the definition of the product requirements, their priority and that you have a good understanding of the customer needs.
- Manage project estimations, planning, execution and reporting the project progress to the stakeholders
- Manage and track team progress, financials, and other KPIs
- Provide feedback and overall technical guidance to the team
- Identifies the risks and suggests / takes the mitigation actions
- Collect, detail and prioritize customer specifications and requirements
- Manage product backlogs according to Scrum/Agile Methodologies
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and the development team in Sofia
- Oversee the development stages and evaluate product progress
- Align the Product roadmap with all stakeholders
- Collaborates to the (long term) road-map/vision creation
- Be part of the SAFe routines
- Attend (onsite) meetings with customer
Job Requirements- BSc or MSc in Computer science, Mathematics, Physics, Mechanics, Electronics or any other in that field
- Technical background is a must
- Ability to understand complex technical environments
- 5+ years experience with Software engineering
- 3+ years experience as Project Manager
- 3+ years experience in Agile environment as Product owner or Product manager will be considered a great advantage
- Experience with SAFe will be considered as an advantage
- Solid stakeholder management experience
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal)
- Able to travel abroad
- Team player, proactive and positive attitude
- Strong business skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about technology, optimisation and scalability
- Able to influence and convince people
Compensation Benefits- Option for working remotely;
- Flexible working hours;
- Friendly work environment;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Loyalty programs:
○ after each year worked you get additional paid annual leave (1 per year, max. 25 days total);
○ after the third year, you can get a budget for a car or be included in a bonus program.
- Parking and carpooling;
- Employee recognition program;
- Technical and personal learning opportunities;
- Quick onboarding process;
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems.
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now