Company InformationStrypes is a company with extensive experience in the software development. With a team of over 200 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals. Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
Compensation Benefits- Short introduction program part of which is held at client's site;
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Probation period of 3 months;
- Loyalty program:
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
Job DescriptionJob Mission:
The Project Coordinator mission is to ensure the smooth running, administration and organisation of all project activities in cooperation with and under the direction of the Project Manager, aiming at the flawless execution of the project.
Project Monitoring & Coordination
Monitor and track projects hours bookings and handle any issues that arise;
Act as the point of contact and communicate spent project hours adequately to all participants;
Helps prepare and maintains time frames, budget and other administrative overviews .
Use project management tools to monitor working hours, budget, plans and money spend;
Issue all appropriate documents or reports;
Report and escalate to management as needed.
Improvements & Quality
Suggest improvements on customer related comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports;
Follows quality standards of template design/procedures specific for the client;
Follows document version control procedure.
Make certain that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves by providing needed information, coordinated with the Project Manager;
Support the Project Manager with regular communication with customer in regards to certain project topics;
BS/BA in a related field
- Strong executive administrative skills;
- Previous experience in cooperating with Project Managers for the delivery of projects;
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills;
- Scrum experience will be considered as an advantage;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and of project management tools;
- Team player;
- Robust personality;
- Ability to work independent in a dynamic explorative environment;
- Open communication attitude: active listening and giving feedback;
- Able to initiate, influence;
- Strong analytic view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility).
- Excellent English language (both written and verbal)
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now