Company InformationStrypes is a company with extensive experience in the software development. With a team of over 170 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals.
Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
Compensation Benefits- Short introduction program part of which is held at clients side;
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Loyalty program:
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
Job DescriptionJob Mission:
The Product Owner role in SAFe is a unique Agile team member who serves as a customer liaison, translating customer needs into product requirements, maximizing the value of the product created by the scrum development team.
Strypes is looking for a SAFe Product owner who can become a valuable part of our Scrum team by ensuring the definition of the product requirements. A professional who can be the connection between the customer and the Agile team in Sofia, making sure the requirements are well detailed and prioritized. The Product Owner will manage the product backlog, define the vision, prioritize the needs, anticipate the customer needs, oversee the development stages and evaluate the product progress at each iteration.
- Collect, detail and prioritize customer specifications and requirements
- Manage product backlogs according to Scrum/Agile Methodologies
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and the development team in Sofia
- Oversee the development stages and evaluate product progress
- Align the Product roadmap with all stakeholders
- Be part of the SAFe routines
- Attend onsite meetings with customer
- Identifies the risks and suggests / takes the mitigation actions
- Collaborates to the (long term) road-map/vision creation
- BSc or MSc in Computer science, Mathematics, Physics, Mechanics, Electronics or any other in that field
- 5+ years experience with Software engineering
- 3+ years experience in Agile environment as Product owner or Product manager will be considered a great advantage
- Experience with SAFe will be considered as an advantage
- Experience in a customer facing environment
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal)
- Able to travel abroad (up to 40% of the time)
- Team player, proactive and positive attitude
- Strong business skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about technology, optimization and scalability
- Able to influence and convince people
Job reference number: RDS171
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now