Outsource Architect (in the Netherlands)
Company InformationStrypes is a company with extensive experience in the software development. With a team of over 170 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals. Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
Since the position will have its main location in The Netherlands, you will be working via our office in The Netherlands according the Dutch labour code.
- Working in a balanced and highly motivated team. A challenging job in a High-Tech context with high customer intimacy based on a long-term relationship.
- A gross salary
- A fixed 13th month
- 29 vacation days
- Depending on your situation we offer a company car of mobility compensation
- A net reimbursement fee of € 90,76 each month to pay for your small expenses
- Pension fund
- Training and development, keep your knowledge up to date within our ICT Academy
- A book budget of 150,- per year to buy books or hard-and software for yourself
Our team has a unique opportunity for an Outsource Architect who will work as an intermediate between a High-Tech Customer in the Brainport Region in The Netherlands and a remote Software team in Sofia, Bulgaria. As a trusted partner you will support the team in Sofia with your excellent technical skills; discuss engineering requests; setup software design based on the requirements from the customer, initiate and participate in backlog refinement.
Your position can be defined as critical for the stakeholders’ requirements. You will be responsible for getting the requirements implemented by the remote software team in Sofia and signalling changes in quality and lead time in a complex, demanding and frequently changing environment. You will be strongly involved in the solution that is offered to the customer. To achieve awareness of customers’ needs you bring “signals” and customer feel to the team. You manage technical escalations from the Sofia team to the client and vice versa. Your experience brings responsibility and ownership for the projects and is aimed at ensuring that our solutions are sustainable and embedded permanently in our clients’ organisation.
- Interact with clients, architects, competence owners and assigned staff involved in the projects
- Simplify complex topics for non-technical audiences and prepare quick pointed plans
- Perform technical reviews and use them for the improvement of the project execution
- Develop your knowledge to become a fully committed and respected team member.
- Bachelor degree in software engineering field with a strong technical background
- 7+ years of experience with Software engineering (5+ years as Software developer)
- Experience with C, C++
- Shell scripting
- Linux or UNIX
- Unit test
- Experience with complex enterprise systems
- Experience with SCRUM based projects
- Experience with Python and Matlab is a preference
- Strong communication skills in English across functions and teams, up and down the chain of command
- Quick learning skills on the technical area to level with the customer
- Highly motivated self-starter with a passion to accomplish results
- Willingness to travel to Bulgaria, Sofia on a regular basis (min. 5 time a year or max. a week)
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now