Company InformationStrypes is a company with extensive experience in the software development. With a team of over 170 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals. Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
Compensation Benefits- Short introduction program part of which is held at clients' side;
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Probation period of 3 months;
- Loyalty program:
*after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
The collaboration between exceptional people is our way to provide Quality and Innovative solutions to our clients in the area of New Initiatives, Application Modernization and Application Management.
Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
We are looking for a Senior .Net Developer to be part of a DevOps team, for a client that is e-mobility operator.
The candidate should be able to implement new features and to extend the current functionality of an existing Service.
The Service implements MicroServices architecture, using Rest API and Service bus to communicate within.
The infrastructure is cloud-based.
Our people make up a dynamic, fast-moving, entrepreneurial community. The one where people who can say “yes, I’ll do it” without yet knowing the solution; have an advantage. An advantage that leads to personal growth, professional development, and peer-group recognition.
- Design, develop, unit test, deploy, maintain, write technical documentation and improve the software.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Follow the coding and security standards currently adopted by the team.
- Make design and technical decision.
- Work within a DevOps team and work according Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Be able to set technical priorities, deadlines and deliverable.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar field
- up to 6 years of commercial development experience
- Strong background with C# and .NET
- Full development life-cycle understanding in Agile environment
- Experience with Git version control system
- Responsible team player with very good communication skills
- Experience with Web Api
- Experience with SQL and Entity Framework
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Understanding of Micro-services architecture
- Experience with Service Bus
- Understanding of DevOps
Job Reference Number: RDS134
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now