Company InformationStrypes is a Dutch company with an extensive background in software development. For 13 years we have built a team of over 400 people in 4 locations (Sofia, Plovdiv, Burgas, Eindhoven). Together we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. Today we are looking for bright- minded young people, willing to take their first steps in the field of software development and engineering.
We are looking for a seasoned hands-on Software Engineer who thoroughly understands the building of modern applications using the latest technologies and is passionate about software development and providing a great customer experience. Best fit for the role will be one who understands details matter but is interested in looking at bigger problems such as computing at scale or service availability.
You will have to attend solutions workshops directly facing the Customer Product Owners and present in sprint demos to gather feedback for the product you own.
- Design, develop, automation test, deploy and maintain high quality, responsive and performing software
- Write technical documentation and continuously strive to improve software.
- Follow and improve the coding and security standards adopted in the team.
- Work within a DevOps team and according Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Know how to estimate, define technical priorities, deliver under challenging deadlines.
Job Requirements- Degree in Computer Science or similar field
- 3+ years commercial development experience with .NET and C#
- SDLC understanding and OOP proficient
- Experience in the PAAS and SAAS cloud space (Azure, AWS)
- Experience with orchestrators (K8, Azure) is an advantage
- Experience with Web API
- Experience with SQL and Entity Framework
- Experience with SRM or Supply Chain Management systems is an advantage
- Strong unit and integration testing experience
- A team player with experience in diverse multicultural environment
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Excellent English level (both written and verbal)
Compensation Benefits- Option for working remotely;
- Flexible working hours;
- Friendly work environment;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Loyalty programs:
○ after each year worked you get additional paid annual leave (1 per year, max. 25 days total);
○ after the third year, you can get a budget for a car or be included in a bonus program.
- Parking and carpooling;
- Employee recognition program;
- Technical and personal learning opportunities;
- Quick onboarding process;
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems.
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now