Matlab Developer with Python
Company InformationStrypes is a Dutch company with an extensive background in software development. For 13 years we have built a team of over 400 people in 4 locations (Sofia, Plovdiv, Burgas, Eindhoven). Together we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. Today we are looking for bright- minded young people, willing to take their first steps in the field of software development and engineering.
Job DescriptionWe are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development and we are looking for a Matlab Developer to join our team.
- Implementation, testing and integration of customer requirements for world’s leading - provider of lithography systems;
- Debugging and fixing problems in the existing code;
- Performing code refactoring;
- Ensuring delivery on time;
- Ensuring up-to-date and high-quality documentation;
- As a team member actively participating in all project-related meetings (e.g. dailies, retrospectives, customer alignments).
Job RequirementsExperience and skills:
- At least 3 years hands-on experience with Matlab;
- Knowledge in code generation with Matlab;
- At least 1 year hands-on experience with Python;
- Excellent knowledge in English (both written and verbal).
Good to have:
- Knowing how to work with Simulink/Stateflow is an advantage;
- Know-how of Unittest frameworks;
- Knowledge of python data structures;
- Team player;
- Robust personality;
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment;
- Strong analytic view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility);
- Open communication attitude: listening actively and giving feedback.
Compensation Benefits- Option for working remotely;
- Flexible working hours;
- Friendly work environment;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Loyalty programs:
○ after each year worked you get additional paid annual leave (1 per year, max. 25 days total);
○ after the third year, you can get a budget for a car or be included in a bonus program.
- Parking and carpooling;
- Employee recognition program;
- Technical and personal learning opportunities;
- Quick onboarding process;
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems.
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now