Linux Scripting Developer
Company InformationStrypes is a young, Dutch owned company, which resides in Sofia Bulgaria. With a team of over 100 people we develop software for Dutch customers. To meet the high standards of our customers we use Srum/Kanban to execute our projects. Our aim is to deliver the highest quality and we challenge our people in every way to do so.
We believe in a company with people who love their job. This shows and this – together with professional expertise – allows us to continuously get interesting and challenging projects.
Compensation Benefits- Short introduction program part of which is held at clients side;
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Probation period of 3 months;
- Loyalty program:
- after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
- after the third year budget for a lease car.
Job DescriptionCurrently Strypes Bulgaria is looking to extend its team with an enthusiastic Linux Scripting Software Developer.
- BSc or MSc in Computer science, Mathematics, Physics, Mechanics, or Electronics.
- Scripting in python/shell
- Unix/Linux OS (services, configuration, tools)
- Building Linux packages from source e.g. RPM, BitBake etc.
- Version control software e.g. GIT, SVN etc.
- MS Office pack.
- JIRA and related applications.
- Scrum/Kanban process frameworks.
Advantages will be knowledge and experience with:
- Windriver Linux distributions/Yocto Project
- Perl/GO scripting
- ClearCase version control system
- Work experience in a multinational environment is desirable but not mandatory.
- Team player;
- Robust personality;
- Ability to work independent in a dynamic environment;
- Strong analytic view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility);
- Open communication attitude: active listening and giving feedback;
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal).
Apply now and upload your CV!