Company InformationStrypes is a company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 250 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals. Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
Our Client is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits and chips. Strypes provides Quality and Innovative solutions to our clients in the area of New Initiatives, Application Development & Modernization and Application Management.
Currently Strypes Bulgaria is looking to extend its team with an enthusiastic Linux Scripting Software Developer.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Mechanics, or Electronics.
- Hands on scripting experience in Python/Bash;
- Unix/Linux OS (services, configuration, tools)
- Building Linux packages from source- e.g. RPM’;
- Version control software - e.g. GIT, SVN, etc;
- MS Office pack.
- JIRA and related applications.
- Any agile methodology
Advantage will be knowledge and experience with the stack below:
- RedHat 8
- ClearCase VCS
- Team player;
- Robust personality;
- Ability to work independent in a dynamic environment;
- Strong analytic view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility);
- Open communication attitude: active listening and giving feedback;
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal).
Compensation Benefits- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility for home office
- Free parking for all employees
- Multisport card
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Loyalty program:
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now