Junior Software Integrator
Company InformationStrypes is a company with extensive experience in the software development. With a team of over 170 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals. Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
- Induction program with the specifics of the Feature Integrator position;
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Loyalty program:
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
The Feature Integrator is a gatekeeper for the high quality of all timely integrated software solutions, developed by Strypes for our customer: the biggest lithography machine producer worldwide. You will be a member of team of integrators involved in coordination on all levels (both within the development team and with the customer) and takes ownership over the integrational tasks during the project inception.
You will actively contribute to the development and realization of software used for controlling and driving a wide variety of functionalities within our clients’ products. You will take ownership of problems and challenges.
- Integration of customer requirements for world’s leading provider of lithography systems, which includes:
- Understanding and following the delivery process;
- Creating work environment for development;
- Maintaining development environment;
- Understanding version control;
- Understanding integration process.
- Documents and executes well manual predefined tests and automated tests;
- Implementing client`s procedures;
- Ensuring project delivery on time;
- Quality Assurance on the process by ensuring up-to-date and high-quality documentation;
- As a Scrum team member actively participate in Scrum Sprint Plannings, Dailies, Refinement and Retrospective Meetings.
- BSc or MSc in Computer science, Mathematics or Electronics is an advantage (the position could be a fit for a last year student)
- Experience on similar customer communication- oriented position is preferable - involving correspondence in writing, face-to-face and over-the-phone conversations;
- Programming basics and Unix OS knowledge/understanding is an advantage;
- Ability to understand high complexity- technical information systems;
- Understanding software integration process requirements in the field of tracking;
- Documenting is a must - knowledge with MS Office;
- Work experience in a multinational environment is desirable, but not obligatory.
- Excellent verbal and written - highly effective communication skills
- Positive and “Can-do” proactive mindset
- Effective problem solving, proper and timely communication between all involved parties
- Strong analytic skills and focus on delivering business value
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independent in a dynamic environment
- Motivated, result-oriented and pragmatic
- Flexible personality, adaptive to changes
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal) is a must
Job Reference Number: RDS169
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now