Company InformationStrypes is a company with extensive experience in the software development. With a team of over 170 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals. Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
Compensation Benefits-Friendly work environment.
-Short Introduction program part of which is held at client’s side;
-Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
-Flexible working hours;
-Home office opportunity
-Regular team events;
-Supplementary health insurance;
-Free parking and secure bike stands for all
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third-year budget for a lease car.
As a Junior Software Developer at Strypes, you will be joining our development teams to develop and enhance web-based applications and working with some of the latest technologies in user interfaces, server architecture and cloud-based computing. You will collaborate with many project team members (Product Owners, Architects, Engineers, Project Managers, Dev Team etc.) to ensure the development and implementation of solutions built. Engineers on our team are collaborative in nature, opinionated about contemporary software development practices and open-minded to contrasting views. If you’re passionate about technology and willingness to build domain knowledge around UI or full stack development, we’d love to hear from you.
- Work closely with a proven development team on major software releases;
- Working in an agile development environment with daily stand-up meetings;
- Ensuring all deliverables are met as per plans and specifications;
- Delivering quality software on time
- Fast learner and self-starter;
- 1+ years of experience with React framework;
- Basic understanding of microservice architecture based on RESTful API;
- Willingness to write efficient, scalable, testable, and maintainable code for new features and system components;
- Willingness to deploy regular code releases to production and test environments; prioritize bug fixes to ensure critical up-time;
- Regular participation in technical discussions about new features and ensure real-time technology integrates seamlessly with other pieces of the platform;
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills;
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now