Junior Python Developer with Django
Company InformationStrypes is a Dutch company with an extensive background in software development. For 13 years we have built a team of over 400 people in 4 locations (Sofia, Plovdiv, Burgas, Eindhoven). Together we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. Today we are looking for bright- minded young people, willing to take their first steps in the field of software development and engineering.
Job DescriptionAs a Junior Python Developer at Strypes, you will use a modern Python stack to implement new applications, features, services, and tools for some of the largest and most successful companies in the world. You will also help clients build software platforms at-scale, assisting in every part of the process, from concept to production.
The candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication, as the successful candidate will need to play a key role in working with the senior architect to help transform the product’s future development direction.
- Work closely with a proven development team on major software releases and ongoing maintenance.
- Working in an agile development environment with daily stand-up meetings;
- Ensuring all deliverables are met as per plans and specifications;
- Delivering quality software on time;
- Fast learner and self-starter;
Job Requirements- 1+ years’ experience in backend/server-side development with Python and/or Django Framework.
- Understanding of RESTful API.
- Knowledge in CRUD method handling on the server-side.
- Write efficient, scalable, testable, and maintainable code for new features and system components.
- Deploy regular code releases to production and test environments; prioritize bug fixes to ensure critical up-time.
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills.
- Experience in SQL and related technologies (MySQL).
- Experience with Django, Flask or other ORM Frameworks.
Compensation Benefits- Option for working remotely;
- Flexible working hours;
- Friendly work environment;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Loyalty programs:
○ after each year worked you get additional paid annual leave (1 per year, max. 25 days total);
○ after the third year, you can get a budget for a car or be included in a bonus program.
- Parking and carpooling;
- Employee recognition program;
- Technical and personal learning opportunities;
- Quick onboarding process;
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems.
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now