Junior C Software Developer
Company InformationStrypes is a company with extensive experience in the software development. With a team of over 200 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals. Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
Compensation Benefits- Short introduction program part of which is held at clients side;
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Loyalty program:
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
Our Client is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits and chips.
As a Software Developer you will be working in a team of between 5 and 10 people, that consists of a team lead, a technical lead/architect, several developers and QAs.
You will work closely with your colleagues in Sofia and Netherlands to define and refine the detailed software requirements. After these SW requirements are defined, you will create the software design and review it with your colleagues. After its approval you are responsible for implementing the design in C/C++/Python and the unit testers for it. Quality of code is secured with both static code analysis tools and reviews. After your code passes successfully through the quality control you can go ahead and download the code to one of the simulations of lithography machines and test it (code is tested on simulation of machines, because the real ones cost between 5 and 100 million dollars). During the testing the necessary data is collected so a test report can be written. This test report is reviewed and when it is approved your software will be released.
After the release of your software; it is installed on lithography systems all over the world.
The development environment is Red Hat Linux, execution environment is Wind River Linux. The software release driving a lithography machine is about 40 million lines of code.
- At least 1 year of experience in programming in C;
- Experience in programming in Python is a strong advantage;
- Experience with C++ is an advantage;
- Experience with agile development methods is an advantage;
- Unix programming experiences, preferably on Solaris or Linux is an advantage;
- Work experience in a multinational environment is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal)
- Team player
- Ability to travel (every 6 to 8 weeks for 1 week)
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now