Company InformationKodar is the Plovdiv-based subsidary of Strypes. A company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 45 professionals we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals.
The collaboration between exceptional people is our way to provide Quality and Innovative solutions to our clients in the area of New Initiatives, Application Modernization and Application Management.
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a seasoned hands-on Software Engineer who is passionate about software development and providing a great customer experience. The projects you will work on are for a large US company which was founded in 1795.
- Design, develop, unit test, deploy, maintain, write technical documentation and improve the software.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Follow the coding and security standards currently adopted by the team.
- Make design and technical decisions.
- Be able to set technical priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- As a Scrum team member, you will actively participate in Scrum Sprint Plannings, Dailies, Refinement and Retrospective Meetings
- BSc or MSc in Computer science, Mathematics, Physics, Mechanics, or Electronics.
- Experienced in using AngularJS / ReactJS / Vue and Bootstrap;
- Experience in GIT is a plus;
- Experience with development within a scrum team;
- Experience in using Selenium is a plus;
- Team player;
- Ability to work independent in a dynamic environment;
- Open communication attitude: active listening and giving feedback;
- Strong analytic view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility);
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal).
- Able to initiate, influence;
Compensation Benefits- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility for home office;
- Multisport card
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now