Information Security Specialist
Company InformationStrypes is a Dutch company with an extensive background in software development. For 12 years we have built a team of over 320 people in 3 locations (Sofia, Plovdiv, Eindhoven). Together we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. Today we are looking for bright- minded young people, willing to take their first steps in the field of software development and engineering.
The position requires communication with Dutch stakeholders and employees upon resolving security incidents, requests, questions related with vulnerabilities to avoid the risk of security threats. The ISS will be responsible for quick and detailed researching for prompt resolution of incidents. The information and records have to be handled through specific systems and tooling for which a special training will be provided. Handle the incidents from their beginning by finding the correct technical person who can provide the right knowledge and support for resolving the issue ASAP.
We are looking for a person who is passionate about Cyber Security and security management, maintenance and has a good look for detail. Previous experience will be an advantage. He/she needs to be a good team player regarding the communication with the IT and Security teams both in Bulgaria and Netherlands. In the free time proactively search for improvements and optimization on processes and procedures which can be implemented in the organization. Discuss with technical specialist ways for strengthening the security of the company IT infrastructure.
- Do quick scan if it is a high risk, observe
- Possess good technical knowledge and administrative
- Awareness on security knowledge
- Some security background
- Security incident management experience is beneficial
- Analytical skills
- Proactive - advice for future improvements - on his free time
- Monitoring systems and understand the root cause
- Good communication skills
- Coordinate and prioritize the work for all the incidents
- System administrator - develop to process management.
Compensation Benefits- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Sponsored learning and training opportunities
- Mobile plan allowance;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility for home office;
- Free parking,car pooling program and secure bike stands for all employees
- Multisport card
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Loyalty program:
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now