Company InformationStrypes is a company with extensive experience in the software development. With a team of over 170 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals.
Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
Compensation Benefits- Short introduction program part of which is held at clients' side;
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Probation period of 3 months;
- Loyalty program:
*after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
Job DescriptionJob Mission:
Our people make up a dynamic, fast-moving, entrepreneurial community. The one where people who can say “yes, I’ll do it” without yet knowing the solution have an advantage. An advantage that leads to personal growth, professional development, and peer-group recognition.
You will actively contribute full-stack development of a new product aimed at the obstetrics market.
The team works with modern development techniques like continuous integration, unit testing, automated system testing and continuous deployment. And you will need to be able to think on an abstract level and be able to translate functional requirements to a solid software solution. You will be part of a Scrum Team, developing user stories into quality software, working with the other software engineers and the architect to maintain a solid design and architecture.
- Develop quality software based on the user stories and functional requirements;
- Create unit tests and automated system tests;
- Create/modify required technical and quality related documentation;
- Participate in technical discussions regarding design and architecture;
- As a Scrum team member, you will actively participate in Scrum Sprint Plannings, Dailies, Refinement and Retrospective Meetings
BSc or MSc in Computer science, Mathematics, Physics, Mechanics, or Electronics.
- Experience with a wide variety of back-end frameworks on Python or Java
- Experienced in using AngularJS, ReactJS or Vue.js
- Experience with Relation DBs: SQL, caching, indexing, searching
- Experience with development within a scrum team;
- Team player;
- Ability to work independent in a dynamic environment;
- Open communication attitude: listening actively and giving feedback;
- Strong analytic view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility);
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal).
- Able to initiate, influence;
The following will be considered as advantages:
- Experience in using Selenium;
- Experience in Rhino or Nashorn;
- Affinity with the healthcare domain;
- Experience in GIT;
- Servoy knowledge is;
- Experience as team/technical lead is a huge advantage;
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now