Feature Software Integrator
Company InformationStrypes is a company with extensive experience in the software development. With a team of over 250 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals. Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
Job DescriptionMain Responsibilities:
- Integration of customer requirements for world’s leading provider of lithography systems, which includes:
- Understanding and following the delivery process;
- Creating work environment for development;
- Maintaining development environment;
- Understanding version control;
- Understanding integration process.
- Documents and executes well manual predefined tests and automated tests;
- Implementing client`s procedures;
- Ensuring project delivery on time;
- Quality Assurance on the process by ensuring up-to-date and high-quality documentation;
- As a Scrum team member actively participate in Scrum Sprint Plannings, Dailies, Refinement and Retrospective Meetings.
- BSc or MSc in Computer science, Mathematics or Electronics is an advantage (the position could be a fit for a last year student)
- Experience on similar customer communication- oriented position is preferable - involving correspondence in writing, face-to-face and over-the-phone conversations;
- Programming basics and Unix OS knowledge/understanding is an advantage;
- Ability to understand high complexity- technical information systems;
- Understanding software integration process requirements in the field of tracking;
- Documenting is a must - knowledge with MS Office;
- Work experience in a multinational environment is desirable, but not obligatory.
- Excellent verbal and written - highly effective communication skills
- Positive and “Can-do” proactive mindset
- Effective problem solving, proper and timely communication between all involved parties
- Strong analytic skills and focus on delivering business value
- Excellent organizational skills
- Motivated, result-oriented and pragmatic
- Flexible personality, adaptive to changes
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal) is a must
Compensation Benefits- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Sponsored learning and training opportunities
- Mobile plan allowance;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility for home office;
- Free parking,car pooling program and secure bike stands for all employees
- Multisport card
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Loyalty program:
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now