Feature Software Integrator/ QA
Company InformationStrypes is a Dutch company with an extensive background in software development. For 12 years we have built a team of over 320 people in 3 locations (Sofia, Plovdiv, Eindhoven). Together we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. Today we are looking for bright- minded young people, willing to take their first steps in the field of software development and engineering
The Feature Integrator is a gatekeeper for the high quality of all timely integrated software solutions, developed by Strypes for our customer: Тhe biggest lithography machine producer worldwide. You will be a member of a team and will be involved in coordination on all levels (both within the development team and with the customer) and takes ownership over the integrational tasks during the project inception.
You will actively contribute to the development and realization of software used for controlling and driving a wide variety of functionalities within our clients’ products. You will take ownership of problems and challenges.Main Responsibilities:
- Integration of customer requirements for world’s leading provider of lithography systems, which includes:
- Understanding and following the delivery process;
- Creating and maintaining work environment for development;
- Understanding version control and integration process.
- Using the existing requierments and defining test cases.
- Reporting test results in the appropriate tools
- Implementing client`s procedures;
- Quality Assurance on the process by ensuring up-to-date and high-quality documentation;
- As a Scrum team member actively participate in Scrum Sprint Plannings, Dailies, Refinement and Retrospective Meetings.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or Electronics is considered an advantage;
- Proficiency in MS Word is a must;
- Ability to understand highly complex technical information systems;
- Understanding software integration process;
- Basic programming and Unix OS knowledge/understanding;
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal) is a must;
- Experience on similar customer communication oriented position is preferable - involving correspondence in writing, face-to-face and over-the-phone conversations;
- ISTQB certification will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent verbal and written - highly effective communication skills;
- Positive and “Can-do” proactive mindset, for example he/she does not hesitate to communicate immediately issues with: Co-workers (teammates) & Customers, Managers (internal or external);
- Strong analytic skills and focus on the delivery of business value;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment;
- Motivated, result-oriented, pragmatic, adaptive to changes flexible personality;
Compensation Benefits- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Sponsored learning and training opportunities
- Mobile plan allowance;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility for home office;
- Free parking,car pooling program and secure bike stands for all employees
- Multisport card
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Loyalty program:
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now