DevOps (Linux profile)
Company InformationStrypes is a Dutch company with an extensive background in software development. For 12 years we have built a team of over 320 people in 3 locations (Sofia, Plovdiv, Eindhoven). Together we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. Today we are looking for bright- minded young people, willing to take their first steps in the field of software development and engineering.
Job DescriptionWe are looking for junior and senior DevOps / Unix Scripting profile
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Working in and for project teams
• Able to comply with deadlines (don't over-promise)
• Working in complex code and tooling environment
• Investigating and creating additional functionality and small tools
• Document findings and proposed solutions
• Perform internal code reviews
• Scripting in Shell and/or Perl and/or Python and/or Ruby - at least 6 months of experience
• Understanding of Linux like systems
• Version control software e.g. GIT, SVN etc.
• Jenkins - deployment of applications written on java,scala,nodejs
Advantages will be knowledge and experience with:
• AWS S3, Lambda
• Desire and ability to learn new scripting language/s
• ClearCase version control system
• Work experience in a multinational environment is desirable but not mandatory
• Working in an Agile environment
• Team player
• Robust personality
• Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment
• Strong analytic view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility)
• Open communication attitude: active listening and giving feedback
• Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal)
Compensation Benefits- Short introduction program part of which is held at clients side;
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Probation period of 3 months;
- Loyalty program:
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now