DevOps Engineer -Application and Product Development
Company InformationStrypes is a company with extensive experience in the software development. With a team of over 400 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals. Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1500 professionals worldwide.
Our client is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits and chips.Strypes provides Quality and Innovative solutions to our clients in the area of New Initiatives, Application and Product Development, Modernization and Application Management.
As a DevOps Engineer at Strypes, you will have the opportunity to be creative and apply your ideas to improve and maintain applications that are key to our client.
It is essential to be able to thrive in a work environment that requires strong and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
You will be responsible for identifying DevOps team priorities, handling ongoing monitoring and troubleshoot failures, and ensuring that IT environment issues faced by teams are resolved.
Job Requirements- Proven experience in DevOps with a minimum of 3 years experience;
- Hands on experience with Linux (RHEL);
- Analysis, delivery and implementation of CI/CD pipeline;
- Bash knowledge;
- Experience in setting up servers (certificates, domains, and storage);
- Experience with Networking (routing, DNS, NAT, firewalls);
- Ability to setup and maintain databases (PostgreSQL, CouchDB, MongoDB);
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills;
- Solid experience with Web Technologies (Nginx, Haproxy);
- Packaging knowledge (RHEL packages, NPM);
- Azure knowledge (VM, ADFS, blob, key vaults);
- Experience with Kubernetes and Containers (Docker);
- Knowledge of Jenkins;
- Experience with Nagios;
- Understanding of code versioning tools (BitBucket);
- Scripting languages (Shell, Python);
- Knowledge of Grafana configurations;
- CI/CD pipeline experience in Azure will be considered as a strong plus;
- Familiar with Agile Software Development: Scrum, Kanban;
Compensation Benefits- Option for working remotely;
- Flexible working hours;
- Friendly work environment;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Loyalty programs:
○ after each year worked you get additional paid annual leave (1 per year, max. 25 days total);
○ after the third year, you can get a budget for a car or be included in a bonus program.
- Parking and carpooling;
- Employee recognition program;
- Technical and personal learning opportunities;
- Quick onboarding process;
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems.
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now