DevOps Build engineer
Company InformationStrypes is a Dutch company with an extensive background in software development. For 12 years we have built a team of over 320 people in 3 locations (Sofia, Plovdiv, Eindhoven). Together we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. Today we are looking for bright- minded young people, willing to take their first steps in the field of software development and engineering.
Job DescriptionWe are looking for an experienced developer to join our distributed team. As part of our DevOps team, you will help develop tools powering up a modern development environment for the world’s leading semiconductor lithography company (situated in the Netherlands). The tools integrate version control systems (Git, Bitbucket), artifacts repository (Artifactory, Gradle), build automation (GNU Make, Gradle) and continuous integration environment (Jenkins). The solution also interfaces with code analyzers, code coverage tools and custom deployment tooling to acceptance and production environments.
Job RequirementsHas experience with/in:
- Make-based build systems
- Gradle (Groovy, Java)
- Linux / Unix
Preferably has experience with/in:
- TDD (Test Driven Development)
- CT/CI/CD (Continuous Testing/Integration/Delivery)
- Ruby, Python or similar languages
- Eager to learn to work with new/unfamiliar tools and technologies
- Has a drive towards analyzing and solving problems
- Feels comfortable working in a complex environment
- Has the agile mindset
- Team player with good communication skills
Compensation Benefits- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Sponsored learning and training opportunities
- Mobile plan allowance;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility for home office;
- Free parking,car pooling program and secure bike stands for all employees
- Multisport card
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Loyalty program:
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now