C# / .NET Software Development Engineer
Company InformationStrypes is a company with extensive experience in the software development. With a team of over 200 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals. Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
Compensation Benefits- Short introduction program part of which is held at clients side;
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Probation period of 3 months;
- Loyalty program:
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
We are looking for a seasoned hands-on Software Engineer who thoroughly understands building modern web portals using the latest front-end technologies, is passionate about software development and providing a great customer experience. You will have the opportunity to play a key role in implementing the next generation People Management system for one of the largest container terminals in Europe.
Our people make up a dynamic, fast-moving, entrepreneurial community. The one where people who can say “yes, I’ll do it” without yet knowing the solution; have an advantage. An advantage that leads to personal growth, professional development, and peer-group recognition.
- Design, develop, unit test, deploy, maintain, write technical documentation and improve the software.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Follow the coding and security standards currently adopted by the team.
- Make design and technical decision.
- Work within a DevOps team and work according Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Be able to set technical priorities, deadlines and deliverable.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar field
- 3+ years of commercial development experience
- Strong background with C# and .NET
- Full development life-cycle understanding in Agile environment
- Experience with Git version control system
- Responsible team player with very good communication skills
- Experience with Web Api
- Experience with SQL and Entity Framework
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Understanding of Micro-services architecture
- Experience with Service Bus
- Understanding of DevOps
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now