Company InformationStrypes is a company with extensive experience in the software development. With a team of over 170 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals.
Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
Compensation Benefits- Short introduction program part of which is held at clients side;
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Probation period of 3 months;
- Loyalty program:
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
Job DescriptionJob Mission:
Our people make up a dynamic, fast-moving, entrepreneurial community. The one where people who can say “yes, I’ll do it” without yet knowing the solution have an advantage. An advantage that leads to personal growth, professional development, and peer-group recognition.
- Working with the end-users or the customer to identify, analyses, document and prioritize business requirements
- Validating business requirements with business and transform it in functional specifications
- Assist Project Manager to assess the level of effort required and the creation of high level plans or roadmaps
- Captures and maintains a list of application issues/defects.
- Producing and maintain functional specifications
- Performing and help in system testing
- Writing technical requirements
- Assisting technical teams during the system development
- BSc in Computer Science or at least 3 years experience in IT
- 2+ years of experience in Business analysis
- Solid experience in requirement gathering, requirements validation, writing functional specification for technical teams
- Excellent communications skills in person, via e-mail and over the phone
- Soft skills and ability to handle customers
- High level of planning and organizational skills
- Quality assurance testing skills and experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent written/spoken English.
- Development background
- Technical skills
- Work experience in a multinational environment
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now