Backend Software Developer with Node.js
Company InformationStrypes is a Dutch company with an extensive background in software development. For 13 years we have built a team of over 400 people in 4 locations (Sofia, Plovdiv, Burgas, Eindhoven). Together we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. Today we are looking for bright- minded young people, willing to take their first steps in the field of software development and engineering.
Job DescriptionOur Client is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits and chips.
Strypes provides Quality and Innovative solutions to our clients in the area of New Initiatives, Application and Product Development, Modernization and Application Management.
The candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication, as the successful candidate will need to play a key role in working with the senior architect to help transform the product’s future development direction.
- Work closely with a proven development team on major software releases;
- Proactively collaborate with cross-functional teams to define & design of new Products, features and functionality;
- Working in an agile development environment with daily stand-up meetings;
- Ensuring all deliverables are met as per plans and specifications;
- Delivering quality software on time;
Job RequirementsEssential Skills:
- Experience in distributed caching systems and messaging systems such as RabbitMQ;
- Good understanding of microservice architecture based on RESTful API and AMQP;
- Write efficient, scalable, testable, and maintainable code for new features and system components;
- Deploy regular code releases to production and test environments; prioritize bug fixes to ensure critical up-time;
- Participate in design discussions about new features and ensure real-time technology integrates seamlessly with other pieces of the platform
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills;
- Excellent analytical capabilities;
- Development experience on a SaaS product;
- Experience in NoSQL (MongoDB) and caching technologies like Redis;
- Experience in container service (Docker/Kubernetes) and orchestration;
- Understanding of code versioning tools and unit tests frameworks;
Compensation Benefits- Option for working remotely;
- Flexible working hours;
- Friendly work environment;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Loyalty programs:
○ after each year worked you get additional paid annual leave (1 per year, max. 25 days total);
○ after the third year, you can get a budget for a car or be included in a bonus program.
- Parking and carpooling;
- Employee recognition program;
- Technical and personal learning opportunities;
- Quick onboarding process;
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems.
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now