Automation Quality Engineer
Company InformationStrypes is a Dutch company with an extensive background in software development. For 12 years we have built a team of over 320 people in 3 locations (Sofia, Plovdiv, Eindhoven). Together we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. Today we are looking for bright- minded young people, willing to take their first steps in the field of software development and engineering.
We are looking for a seasoned Automation Quality Engineer who thoroughly understands the building of modern applications using the latest technologies and is passionate about software development, quality and and providing a great customer experience. Best fit for the role will be one who can be hands on the details but is interested in the broader picture and the end to end product quality.
You will have to attend requirement gathering and solutions workshops directly facing the Customer Product Owners, attend and contribute to sprint demos to gather feedback for the product the team delivers. You will have the opportunity to contribute to a software for Diagnosing and Configuring advanced robots serving thousands of animal farms.
- Prepare and run test plans
- Run automated scripts, analyze the results and report to the interested parties.
- Ability to work harmoniously in a team environment as well as independently with minimal direction.
- Know how to estimate, define technical priorities, deliver under challenging deadlines and work on parallel projects
- Follow and improve the coding and security standards adopted in the team.
- Work according Agile Scrum methodologies
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar field experience
- At least 5 years QA experience, 2 years of experience in test automation with Selenium
- ISTQB or other testing certification preferred.
- Ability to analyze requirements and design specifications in preparation of test cases.
- Ability/willingness to learn quickly and handle new challenges and changes.
- Used to working in Agile environment (experience with Scrum)
- A team player with experience in diverse multicultural environments
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Seasoned QA professional with experience in tracking and discussing with developers topics related to the Acceptance Criterias of tasks
- Proficient English level (both written and verbal)
- Experience with Cucumber and Gherkin is considered a plus
- Experience with BDD (Behaviour-Driven Development) teams is a plus
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Home office opportunity
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Multisport Card;
- Free parking
- Monthly Mobile allowance
- Loyalty program:
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now