Automation Quality Engineer with Python
Company InformationStrypes is a Dutch company with an extensive background in software development. For 12 years we have built a team of over 320 people in 3 locations (Sofia, Plovdiv, Eindhoven). Together we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. Today we are looking for bright- minded young people, willing to take their first steps in the field of software development and engineering.
We are looking for a seasoned Automation Quality Engineer who thoroughly understands the building of modern applications using the latest technologies. Best fit for the role will be one who can be hands on the details but is interested in the broader picture and the end to end product quality.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to development of advanced robots serving thousands of animal farms. The software solutions you will be working on will mostly be implemented in Python.
Main responsibilities of the role are:
- Create and execute test plans.
- Automate application tests using Gherkin and Python.
-Run automated scripts, analyze the results and create reports for the interested parties.
-Follow and improve the coding and security standards adopted in the team.
-Manage and update the hardware test environment.
-Estimate and define technical priorities.
-Work according Agile methodologies.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar field experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in QA and test automation.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with Gherkin is a plus.
- Ability to analyze requirements and design specifications in preparation of test cases.
- A team player with experience in diverse multicultural environments.
- Willingness to learn quickly and handle new challenges.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Knowledge about Docker and CI/CD tools is a plus.
- ASTQB or other testing certification would be an advantage.
- Proficient English level (both written and verbal)
Compensation Benefits- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Sponsored learning and training opportunities
- Mobile plan allowance;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility for home office;
- Free parking,car pooling program and secure bike stands for all employees
- Multisport card
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Loyalty program:
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now