Automation Quality Engineer
Strypes is a company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 400 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals. Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
Developing innovative and high tech software products - You will have the opportunity to contribute to a variety of products - softwares for diagnosing and configuring advanced robots serving thousands of animal farms, CRM systems, software for charging stations for electric cars and many others.
- Run automated scripts, analyze the results and report to the interested parties.
- Work harmoniously in a team environment as well as independently with minimal direction.
- Estimate and define technical priorities, deliver under challenging deadlines and work on parallel projects.
- Follow and improve the coding and security standards adopted in the team.
- Work according to Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Track and discuss with developers/PO topics related to the Acceptance Criterias of tasks.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar field experience.
- At least 5 years QA experience, 2 years of experience in test automation with Selenium.
- ASTQB or other testing certification preferred.
- Ability to analyze requirements and design specifications in preparation of test cases.
- Ability/willingness to learn quickly and handle new challenges and changes.
- Experience with Cucumber and Gherkin is considered a plus.
- Experience with BDD (Behaviour-Driven Development) teams is a plus.
- A team player with interest to collaborate and work in a multicultural environment on a daily basis.
- Mindset for getting things done in a timely and quality manner.
- Desire to constantly improve technically.
- In use in working in an Agile environment.
- Fast learner and self-starter.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Excellent English level (both written and verbal).
Compensation Benefits- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Sponsored learning and training opportunities
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility for home office;
- Free parking,car pooling program and secure bike stands for all employees
- Multisport card
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Loyalty program:
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now