Automation QA Engineer
Company InformationStrypes is a company with extensive experience in the software development. With a team of over 200 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals. Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
Compensation Benefits- Short introduction program part of which is held at clients side;
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Loyalty program:
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
Our people make up a dynamic, fast-moving, entrepreneurial community. The one where people who can say “yes, I’ll do it” without yet knowing the solution; have an advantage. An advantage that leads to personal growth, professional development, and peer-group recognition.
We are looking for an Automation QA Engineer to be part of a QA team, for a port of Rotterdam client. The candidate should be able to analyze the specifications, set-up and write automatic tests (including regression tests).
- Study the documentation
- Set-up and maintain registration toolset to manage the requirements, test cases, issues found and reports
- Set-up and write automatic tests
- Create simulated applications
- Use the existing requirements and define test cases
- Very good knowledge of SW testing methodologies
- Experience in testing embedded devices and understanding of hardware / electronics
- Ability to analyze requirements and design specifications in preparation of test cases.
- ISTQB certification will be considered as an advantage
- Experience with Tibco Nimbus tool will be considered as an advantage
- Experience with SpiraTam and Spira Rapise tools will be considered as an advantage
- Team player, proactive and positive attitude
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal) is a must
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence for internal and external customer communications
- Passionate about quality and possess great attention to detail
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now