Company InformationStrypes is a company with extensive experience in the software development. With a team of over 170 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals.
Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
Job DescriptionWe are creating a new mobile team to help us with the challenges we face in building high-performance, large user base mobile apps for mobility and transportation services.
Job RequirementsWe will be happy to welcome you in our team if you:
- Research or know what tooling to use to get from A to B
- 3+ years of strong technical hands-on experience developing Android applications with Java and Kotlin
- Get things done from the command line
- Write useful and flexible tests
- Care about user interaction, usability and making the interface beautiful
- Are familiar with consuming RESTful APIs and other web services
- Have experience in integrating an analytics SDK and crash reporting tools
- Have developed performant multi-threaded apps
- Have submitted apps to Google Store
- Write and speak English fluently
- Communicate your ideas and opinion on UX, technology choices, and project approach
- SOLID and OOP principles by heart
- Design patterns
- Agile – SCRUM, Kanban, etc.
- JIRA, Time reporting tools, CI/CD tools, etc.
- Have experience in using git; pull requests and code reviews
- Are enthusiastic to break new frontiers and dedicated and proactive to achieve common goals
- Know and used frameworks for automating UI testing
- Shape our new Native team with the best practices you think are essential for best results
- Likes the challenge of joining a startup team in an established company
- Will help us creating a great working environment, development, testing, building, bundling, submitting, monitoring and supporting innovative mobile mobility apps that can improve environment and change the way people commute and travel
Compensation Benefits- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Sponsored learning and training opportunities
- Mobile plan allowance;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility for home office;
- Free parking,car pooling program and secure bike stands for all employees
- Multisport card
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Loyalty program:
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
Apply now and upload your CV!
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Let us get acquainted today! Provide your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Click below for our application form.Apply now