After a period of social distancing, we are excited to take part in this year’s World of Technology and Science trade fair!
The event is taking place from 27-30 September inclusive, in Jaarbeurs Utrecht, the Netherland and all exhibitors will have their own identity in five different worlds.
Read our short interview with Anika van Bokhoven, from our Business Development team and come meet us live at booth #11D064 in hall 11.
– Hello, Anika! Can you tell us more about WoTs and why are we attending this trade fair?,
– Hello, yes of course! WoTS is back after a pause due to the pandemic and this year it will cover areas in 5 worlds: World of Automation, World of Laboratory, World of Electronics, World of Motion and Drives and World of Industrial Processing. We will be present in the World of Automation at booth #11D064 and the team already cannot wait to meet some like-minded people there. Speaking about people, the exhibition is expected to be attended by tens of thousands of visitors and the exhibitors will be more than 400! So I think we will take part in something big here!
As for why we are attending it: Strypes offers IT solutions that meet the needs of a wide array of different industries. And WoTs is usually attended by companies that all use and need software at some point of their development, therefore, we fit in well in the picture and I believe we will have the chance to connect with current and prospective clients and partners.
– And why should visitors stop by our stand?
– Well, apart from the refreshing smoothie they can get (laughing), I believe it will be interesting to other companies to get to know Strypes and all the services we provide. We do offer a number of IT solutions to businesses in various industries.
Signing up new partnerships at the exhibition is not our goal. My experience shows that this can hardly happen at such trade fairs having in mind the scope of the projects and the number of things that need to be taken into consideration before we shake hands with our clients.
As an outsourcing company with a unique working method, nearsurance, we are looking for long-term partnerships rather than one shot problem solutions. We at Strypes are always curious to know about the challenges that businesses face, so that we can help them in the best possible way! As I mentioned, we are not “selling” our services upfront. Rather, when we have a prospective client, we are eager to listen to their story, the struggles they face and the expectations they have. Thus, Strypes can offer them the right service.
We do take full ownership of the projects we work on, so that our clients can focus on their core business instead! And I think this is one of our best advantages.
– What are your expectations as a professional at this exhibition?
– I am excited to connect with many interesting people from different companies and I am sure we will also meet people that we already know. It’s been quite some time since we last met live, so it will be nice to regain contact and network again! Plus, I am really looking forward to getting to know more about the recent market trends and get insights about industries we can provide our services to!
Visiting WoTS? Register with our code W82275 here!
Learn more about our unique work model - Nearsurance
Outsourcing is important to businesses, especially when there is a need to grow, reduce costs, and solve issues that in-house teams don’t have the capacity to handle.
But sometimes it can bring challenges like cultural and time-zone differences that can cause miscommunication and delays, especially when companies chose the offshoring model.
Dealing with the inefficiencies of outsourcing was a challenge that we at Strypes took and transformed into our model called Nearsurance. It combines the benefits of nearshoring with easy communication and quality assurance by being present at the client’s location.