SENIOR C/C++ ENGINEER
You will actively contribute to the development and realization of software used for controlling and driving a wide variety of functionalists within our clients products. You will take ownership of problems and challenges. And, by drilling down and utilizing the unique and diverse specialties of your colleagues, you will develop solutions that are both elegant and practical.
Our people make up a dynamic, fast-moving, entrepreneurial community. The one where people who can say “yes, I’ll do it” without yet knowing the solution have an advantage. An advantage that leads to personal growth, professional development, and peer-group recognition.
- Communication, implementation, testing and integration of customer requirements for world’s leading provider of lithography systems;
- Writing and updating Design and Test Documentation;
- As a Scrum team member you will actively participate in Scrum Sprint Plannings, Dailies, Refinement and Retrospective Meetings.
- BSc or MSc in Computer science, Mathematics, Physics, Mechanics, or Electronics.
- Proficiency in C/C++;
- Expertise in Unix/Linux - minimum 2 years;
- Expertise in software configuration management (ClearCase) will be treated as an advantage;
- Work experience in a multinational environment is desirable but not mandatory.
- Team player;
- Robust personality;
- Ability to work independent in a dynamic explorative environment;
- Open communication attitude: active listening and giving feedback;
- Able to initiate, influence;
- Strong analytic view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility);
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal).
- - Short introduction program part of which is held at clients side;
- - Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- - Competitive salary;
- - Friendly work environment;
- - Flexible working hours;
- - Regular team events;
- - Supplementary health insurance;
- - Probation period of 3 months;
- - Loyalty program:
- * after every year worked and extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
- * after the third year budget for a lease car.