Currently Strypes Bulgaria is looking to extend its Embedded Project Team with Python Software Developers.
- Implementation, testing and integration of customer requirements for world’s leading - provider of lithography systems;
- Debugging and fixing problems in the existing code;
- Ensuring project delivery on time;
- Ensuring up-to-date and high-quality documentation;
- As a Scrum team member actively to participate in Scrum Sprint Plannings, Dailies, Refinement and Retrospective Meetings.
- BSc or MSc in Computer science, Mathematics, Physics, Mechanics, or Electronics.
- About 2 or 3 years of experience in programming in Python;
- Experience with C is an advantage;
- Experience in agile development methods using Unix/Linux as an important advantage;
- Experience with Agile Methodologies;
- Work experience in a multinational environment is desirable, but not obligatory.
- Team player;
- Robust personality;
- Ability to work independent in a dynamic environment;
- Strong analytic view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility);
- Open communication attitude: active listening and giving feedback;
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal).
- Short Introduction program part of which is held at clients side;
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Probation period of 3 months;
- Loyalty program:
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.