Traffic, Transportation and Infra market
ICT is an essential success factor in improvements in the field of traffic, transportation and infrastructure (Dutch abbreviation, VVI). Strypes has specialized in this field. Our employees have a background at both Rijkswaterstaat (Public Works) and at customers and knowledge institutes. Over the past years, we have worked on the development and application of infrastructural projects for various leading clients. In other words, we know the playing field and are able to support and implement complex issues in the field of VVI. Our principle at all times is the combination of 24/7 performance, 100% reliability and maximum safety.
Strypes is aimed at collaboration in the broadest sense. We can relieve you on a project basis, provide expertise or act as your partner in tender procedures. All of our technical specialists are able to apply Agile methods. This allows for solving complex issues within the VVI market in an efficient, controlled and simple manner.
Expertise of Strypes:
- Dynamic traffic management (detection systems, cameras, route information, ramp metering)
- Establishing and supporting chain management and maintenance
- Development and technical design of traffic control centers (including technology alongside and on the road)
- Advice, design and management of systems for artworks (tunnels, bridges, locks, barriers and water treatment plants)
- Tunnel-, bridges- and sluices standard integration
- Machinery Directive and Machine Safety
- Remote monitoring and operation
- Tools & methods such as systems engineering, enterprise architect, sysml, J-STD-016, Scrum and Prince2